Raffles Hong Kong to exhibit at The HUB in March
Posted by Raffles on February 02, 2015
Date: 12-13 March 2015
Location: D2 PLACE – LAI CHI KOK, KOWLOON, HK
The HUB is Asia’s most prominent branded fashion tradeshow - set on the doorstep of trade where East meets West. This select trade show is famous for bringing innovative and creative exhibitors and retailers from Asia Pacific and beyond together.
For the first time, the four creative departments of Raffles Hong Kong: Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Graphic Design and Interior Design, are working together to develop a multi-practitioner collaboration. This collaboration will exhibit the finest work from our young designers and be a part of The HUB’s Greenhouse initiative.
The Greenhouse initiative is part of The HUB’s enterprise to provide a platform for up-and-coming designers and labels to be discovered by international media and buyers. Key to The HUB’s mission is to profile fashion and design talent from Hong Kong, highlighting the next generation of young designers in the heart of Asia. Raffles are delighted to have been chosen as one of the exhibitors to watch for the future.
The HUB is an essential fashion trade show for brands looking to reach a wider audience in Asia and for regional buyers to discover new labels all under one roof. This bi-annual B2B event connects fashion brands to buyers in APAC and hosts about 100 labels from around the world.
Raffles Hong Kong @ The HUB
We will amalgamate a portfolio of international creative talent from Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Graphic Design and Interior Design in a show-stopping installation that will showcase multi-practitioner collaboration. Young designers from all four pillars of Raffles Hong Kong will juxtapose their designs in apparel, artwork, branding, product design and interior design.
Keep an eye on our news blog with more information on this event over the coming weeks.
Raffles Designers @ The HUB
Design works from emerging talents from Raffles Hong Kong include:
- “V Tumane: In the Fog” fashion design collection by Kate Zokh (Russia)
- “La Soif de L’Amour – L’Éternité” fashion design collection by Rickyy Wong (Hong Kong)
- “La Intrigue” fashion design collection by Grace CY Lam (Canada)
- “The Second Child” fashion design collection by KIMIRIS (South Korea)
- “Private & Confidential” fashion design collection by Viv.W (Hong Kong)
- “MADE Furniture: Interactive Playfulness Meets Design” furniture collection by Veronica Catuna (Romania)
- “Gender Fluidity” graphic design work by Peony Wong (Hong Kong)
- “Nothing but changes” graphic design work by Chan Kit Sum Jennifer (Hong Kong)
- ”Phone Pet” graphic design work by Rachel Ching (Hong Kong)
- “Defining the Blue” graphic design work by Fung Yan Ki Natalie (Hong Kong)
- “Plus-minus or Minus-plus" graphic design work by Jethro Yuen (Hong Kong)
- “Hiding and Seeking” graphic design work by Chloe Wong (Hong Kong)
- “In to “A” shoes” graphic design work by Ringo Ho (Hong Kong)
- “The Creative Flux” booth design by Jelena Chu, Dickson Lau, Adela Kwong, Vincci Sin, Jacky Lam, Joyce Yick, Cherie Cheung, Arthur Ying, Vanessa Ma (Hong Kong), Nitesh Gurung (Nepal)